Thursday, March 19, 2009

My trip to sentosa

This wensday,I went to sentosa with my brother,mother,maid,brother and of course me! We went there by cable car and it was so much fun!The main places we are going is the under water world , cine blast, 4D magix , the beach , dolphin lagoon and the animal encounter. Unfortunately, we are not able to go to the beach cause it was extremely hot and may get sun burn. I also learn a couple of amazing facts that jellyfish shelter small fishes and their some of the jellyfish tenticales can be up to 800 tenticales! Amazing right ! I also get to feed sting rays, play with dolphins and communicating with them and also carry a baby monkey, a tropical parrot and also a pyton named lucy!Well, i guest you also have a fun time during your march holidays!

No comments: